The My HealthPoint patient portal is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Looking for the CLINIC PORTAL?
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
2 Easy Ways to Enroll:
- Enroll at registration by informing them you want to participate in the Patient Portal and providing an email or smart phone number. If you enroll using a smart phone number, your notices will come via SMS messages instead of emails.
- Enroll in the portal after registration by requesting the enrollment form by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include in your email if the registration is for “yourself” or “as a Parent and/or Guardian”.
- AN EMAIL ADDRESS CAN ONLY BE USED FOR 1 (ONE) PATIENT PORTAL ACCOUNT – You cannot use the same email address for multiple patient portal accounts
QUESTIONS: Contact BMC Patient Portal (662) 846-2585.
We provide online healthcare information to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient on or after January 1, 2014.
All discharged patients who supply a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Patient Portal shortly after discharge.